Innov8tech Consultancy for Robotics & Automation
The focus on Innovation and STEAM is creating robust discussion within educational institutes and their communities about what young people should be learning.
A few questions that you may want to think about before we visit you.
- What priority does your educational institute give towards the teaching/learning of science, technology, engineering, arts and maths (STEAM)?
- Is STEAM integrated into the curriculum or taught as separate subjects?
- Are the learning experiences that you create genuinely benefiting the learners?
- Are educators confident delivering an integrated curriculum? What support/training is being provided?
- How are you engaging with experts outside of your school to ensure students have access to the best thinking and advice in STEAM subjects?
- Are educators involved in the decision making process when investing in tools and technologies to support STEAM Education?
- How might social sciences and languages complement the work in STEAM and be included in any integrated approaches to learning that you plan?
- What opportunities are available to innovate through STEAM?
Innov8 Tech understands the challenges faced by educational institutes when selecting tools and technologies; we therefore help narrow down the list by reviewing what institutes need, and what your development goals are. We recommend products that numerous age groups can use throughout their educational journey to maximise your investment and nurture confidence.